Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is in the air

I've recently learned that a person I barely know has passed away. I couldn't stop crying, for a whole week I got depressed especially that he was married for a month before his death. Whenever I remember him or his wife I get depressed she is young and beautiful yet a widow. He really loved her and cared for her. I really wish her the best in life oo inshalla allah yarzigha bil zooj il9al7 il6ayb. T'5nigny il3abra kil mathkurhum madre laish.

Allah yarziq kul mawtana ilmuslimeen al firdoos al'23la yarab oo ya'3fr lana thnobna

I wrote this on Valentine's Day because no one would ever want to be in that girls place I couldn't even imagine what she's going through

3asallah layb3dna 3an a7babna

1 comments:

A Citizen of Earth said...

Ameen...