Monday, July 26, 2010

I... Sharon... The Nanny... *8*

I apologize, my grandma bil mostashfa oo makan 3indi wagt i check shay.
sam7one
thank you all who commented on the previous post ill reply asap
______________________________________________________________________


They picked up MacDonald's and headed back home. The little ones came a while later. The weekend went great, leaving a smile on everyone's face. Suleiman and 3thaman never crossed the line with there crushes. They were always there close friends and nothing but that. The two best friends decided to ignore knowing that the other liked his sister. A year passed, Mrs. Haya wasn't showing up anymore. She became as distant as possible. It was as if she didn't live with them. Her husband on the other hand would check on them from time to time. Now Suleiman is sixteen so is 3thman. '3zlan is two years younger and the twins three. '3azi and 7amad were 9 years old. And the little one is only five. Its weird how days pass by so fast it was as if Suleiman was born yesterday. Four years have passed since Mr. Rakan's death; but the children seemed to forget him except for Suleiman.

"Aaaaaaaaah" lama screamed.

I went down running to see what happened to lama, so did the children. Hamad on the other hand sat so quietly watching TV.

"sharon looook! He scared me!" and she starts crying. Hamad was a naughty child who knew how to act all innocent.

"7amoood! Ishsawait ibi5tee!" '3azi called out for him.

"wala shay ga3d mokane" Hamad said as he continued watching the TV.

"lieeeeeerrrr!!!!" lama screamed.

"basich 9ra5!" 3abood yelled back at her.

"ok, I'm sorry" she said with a sad tone. Then she quietly walked up to her room.

They all joined Hamad in the living room watching TV. They were doing nothing then 3abdalla decided he wants to go out do something.

I went upstairs to call lama. "lama?"

"na3am" she said as I opened the door searching for her.

"your brothers and sisters are all going out, you need to change" I spotted her on her bed playing with Fluffy.

"mabi!" she said angrily.

"why?" I asked.

"bas mabi! I want to stay here." she said.

"ok" I left her room and told them that lama wasn't coming.

Suleiman went up to her. He entered and sat next to her. "lamooya baba laish you dont want to come?"

"bas mabi"

"lama 7abebti 3ashani"

"mabe aroo7 then '3azi izifni jidam everyone 7ata hamad."

"bas '3azi moqa9da izifich"

"3ayal why did he scream igooli chithe"

"lana 3aib u tell 7amoud lier"

"bas he lied"

"ok 5ala9 I will stay wiyach no '3azi and 7amoud for the day ok?" he told her, solving the problem as he knew the conversation would lead to nothing.

"ok" she said so happily and hugged him so tight. "i love baba slaiman, kil my frnds 3indihum baba but i always tell them my baba is cool!"

He smiled at what she had told him "I love you too". He kissed her forehead and went downstairs to tell them he isn't going.

.
.
.

"ish7aga matyee?!" 3abdalla asked.

"lana lamoy matabi magdar a5aleha broo7ha" Suleiman replied.

"oo laish ihya matyee?!"

"'3azoi imza3ilha"

"oo 3ad il di3la" 3abdalla said. "'3azoi! Roo7 ti2asaf!!" he screamed.

"7ag minooo?" '3azi screamed back.

"lamooy!"

"laish bala?"

"lanik za3altha!"

"ooh 3ad hathe ma7ad ikalimha" he said as he went up the stairs. No matter how they hated the way she was the little spoiled one, they loved her too much. He went in her room. "lamoya im sorry"

"ok"

"ana a7ibich wayid!" he said. That always cheered her up. But this time it didn't.

"Ana a7ibik ba3ad, bas t7ib 7amoudo more"

"la"

"imbala"

"inzain yalla ta3alai wiyay ana i want you to come"

"mabi"

"akeed?"

"ee"

"ok bye" he left her room. He went downstairs where they were waiting. "She still doesn't want to come."

"5ala9 3ayal I'll stay wiyaha" Suleiman told them.

"I'll stay ba3ad"...

"oo intay ish7aga ibtig3deen balla?" 3thman asked her furiously. While Suleiman happily smiled.

"5ala9 3ayal reema stays?"

"oo shakoo reema" he got angrier.

"mali 5lig a6la3 a9lan" '3zlan continued.

"oho kil wa7da mitdal3a a7san wa7da rayooma" 3thman replied.

That's when they all cracked up.

"agool il 3thmy imsh bas imsh inta oo rayoomtik" 3abdalla told him.

They left. They were left all alone while Lama was still upstairs.

6 comments:

said...

I love it XD !!
I love everything about this story <333

girl with the petite appetite said...

Fiiiiiirrrrrssssssttttt!!! ;D
Heeeyaaaaaa!!! :}
Elpost 3ageeeb elyoum!!! ;)
Plz post soon!! ;$

7awoory ;*** said...

cuuuuuuuuute...
thanx for posting babe...
oo salamat your garndma...
belsalama enshallah...
love u...
mwaaaaaaaaaah...
;**************

F;* said...

aww this is nice:D! i loved it! and yaditich matshouf shar inshala:(

A Citizen of Earth said...

Mat shoof shar inshalla your grandmother! Allah egawomha bil salama inshalla. :)

No, I don't technically have a blog. I have on many occasions contemplated creating one, but there's always a reason that stops me.

Now I'm curious as to why you would ask! Not that I mind but as always my insatiable curiosity always gets the best of me. ;)

I loved how you cleared up the 'brother's attitudes towards their sisters' relationships.

The highlight of the post: when 3thman got angry when he heard that '3zlan was staying behind and only grew angrier when Rayooma was too. Hilarious!

Then again maybe not all the readers will agree with me, I've been said to have a 'weird' sense of humor. Make of that what you will.

I hope the comments come faster this time!

-A Citizen of Earth

identity said...

I'm loving the story I'm really loving it and LOVED the post next post please sulaiman is the cutest ;/ hahahahaha