Friday, December 18, 2009

Seeing You.....

Today was just for you.
You see I miss you so I came to see you.
You know why; because I love you.
Everyday I would revise those messages, the messages that were written for me; only me.
I read them every now and then and every time I read them its like the first time

Its like I just received those messages and I need to reply

I would blush at your such sweet words

Kind ones

Aaa55


But I thank God for my strong will


My strong will to control my desires


I wish it was like before

You know it seemed as if it was yesterday

It seemed as if it was yesterday as if I had heard your voice

But when we were together every minute we were apart seemed like ages

And now..


I won't leave you, actually.......


I left you and my heart is still with you



I have a sad life don't I


My life without you is sad


But I deserve it


I'm the one who brought it to myself

I made you love me then I broke your heart




Sad right?



But then again whenever I hear your name the only thing I want is the best for you



Happiness


Fun




Today I saw you


I saw the happy you


The smile I saw when I first met you


It was my smile


But now it belongs to her


You were hugging her
You were kissing her
You were teasing her
You guys were goofing around
You were having fun



The most important thing was that you were joyful, ecstatic





And that my love

That made my day

Seeing you like that meant the world to me


You may think I'm jealous


Yes I may be


But I am happy for you


My heart was smiling

Weird right?
That's how you make me feel





A weird person

Even though you are with her I feel special


Because I was once with you






I love you 7abebe


And that's how you make me feel

when you didn't even notice my existence






But that's okay





Because you were happy when I saw you today

i love you

11 comments:

Red said...

monwa laysh chitheee :'( is this actually happening to u right now? inshallah l2 bas if it is i'm so sorry :( o 9ibray 7abeebtee fa ina allah ma3a il 9abireen o inshallah allah ib yafirijha lich ya rab I truly hope that this is just a random post

I love u ;************

Anonymous said...

:O speechless umbay 7ada 3ajeeb :'( i almost cried that's so sad u have great talent
LUVICH,
G*

Anonymous said...

:O speechless umbay 7ada 3ajeeb :'( i almost cried that's so sad u have great talent
LUVICH,
G*

Monwa said...

red: 7abebti! la2 its not happening to me bas chithe im writting them
lol it is a random post
love you too;******

geraniniumawww 7ayati thank you! hatha min thoo8ich

love you too;***

nemo;* said...

OMG!! Wallah 3ajeeeb;** I actually cried while reading! I love your writing 7adee I'm addicted to this blog, bs I hope you would post soon! :D

F;* said...

omg 7ayatee , laish ? :( whats wrong ? i mean that was amazingly good , iff you wrote it , bs 7araam kisartaay 5a6ree , is this actually happening , wila la2 ? :( , i really hope it isnt ! you dont deserve all of this sadness ya galbi :( , but honestly this is an amaaazing poem , wayid 7ilu, your very talented :*

Anonymous said...

Omg,tears were streaming down my face from how sad this is.
El7amdillah this is not happening to you & that it is just a random post!
I loved it although it was very sad, mashallah you have a great talent!
Love you ;*

Unchained Melody said...

waaaay ybaachy :'(


mashalla i love ur writing , very talented ..

;*****

Red said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ashwa 5ara3teeneeee allah iysam7ich seriously I was actually worried ina this is happining waaaay il7imdillah
:******* <3

Monwa said...

nemo: 7ayati thank you!! im sorry you cried though bas ill take that as a compliement;*******

F;* 7ayatiii la2 its not happening to me
hehe bas chithe felt like writing a random post
habatlich feehum hal ayam
thank you glad that you liked it;******

anon: 7abebti im sorry :(
ee il7imdilah
love you too;****

UM: 7abebti;*** im sorry
love you more;***

Monwa said...

red: hehe im so sorry ;******