Saturday, December 12, 2009

Him and I

I woke up at 6am...
Just like everyday I would wash up and pray then a thirty minute work-out would follow up.
It was 8am it was time to leave the house and visit her, my grandma; I would visit her everyday to check on her..
I took the keys of my car and went in; turned on the engine and waited till my car was heated I drove through the clean calm streets
It was empty only a few trucks here and there I decided I was in the mood for coffee I needed it; anything that could take my mind of him..
It was all because of him, he made this all happen
He was my happiness and my misery
He was my everything
I would wake up every morning hoping to bump into him
Just to meet his gaze
See his smile
Smell his scent
Only a second with him would mean the world to me
If only
I thought if only
If only he would feel the same way
Miss me like I miss him
Need me like I need him
Eager to wake up every morning just to see me

I went into the coffee shop looked at the choices and I went with the usual
Something he loves; something he got me addicted to
I HATE HIM was the only thing that was on my mind
I hate him for making me love him
I hate him for making me miss him
I hate him for making me think of him
I hate him
I just hate him


And like that the idea of hating him has faded away
I couldn't leave this bubble I tried escaping but I would always have the same outcome


Failure
Yes, failure


I got my double espresso and left
I drove to the hospital quietly


I arrived, I walked through the white corridors
Only white uniforms were at sight


Where is he?

Why isn't he here?


But then again why would he?

I went to granny's floor then the ward and entered her room
I sat there for five minutes

I want him

i unlocked my phone

the password was his name

i typed three words

three words that i feel every single morning

i miss you

i wanted to send it soo bad

but i don't want to show him that I'm pathetic

he probably has another woman by now
I want water
That's something I could do, finally!
Down I went the ten flights of stairs
I felt free, right then and there

and that's when i saw him

my heart fluttered

our eyes met

he had a soft smile

is it him?

is it really him?

i starred at him wondering was it my him or just another random him?

i forgot what he looked like

i just have a vague image

and then and there

i realised that i was holding onto nothing

i don't remember him

i don't need him

because if i really did, then i would be dead by now

its been months

five months to be exact

and i could live five more in this same situation

or i could simply let go

i will let him go

because the only person i need now is me

i want me

i miss me

and that's because i love me

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooow!!
mashallah!! i almost cries!
mashallah mashallah ur sooooo talented!!!

Touch My Soul said...

WooW!!
mashallah amazing post!!
and u r right..
sometimes you don't necessarily love someone..
you just love the person you become with them and you are just used to them being there..

Unchained Melody said...

loved it

i really hope ur okay now .. love you ;*****

and i hope this is just a random made up post

J said...

So, here I was
Searching through all the blogs I know checking if any posted,
and here I am, truly inspired by what you've written.

I'm inspired because, I'm in this state of "thinking" I need him- and I still thought that was until I read this
So I want to thank you so much for this post :* :p

J said...

So, here I was
Searching through all the blogs I know checking if any posted,
and here I am, truly inspired by what you've written.

I'm inspired because, I'm in this state of "thinking" I need him- and I still thought that was until I read this
So I want to thank you so much for this post :* :p

FMA said...

At first I thought it was about u and ur husband, 9ar feeni =O!
But I agree, relationships before marrige is a waste of time..
But why do we girls run for them? its because our parents did not give us the attention that the guys give us;\

Anonymous said...

is this about you?? did something happen between you and jacob?!?!?! :S

-Girl-

TabTab said...

OOOMMMGGG @@ MINWA SHISALFAH?!!? shsalfat this post? plz aby answer la6wleen plz 7ady khtara3t 3asa mashar !!!

BTW miss u soo much w i hope ina every thing good;** .. a7is btgolen baih hathy min wain 6al3a;p tra am readng every post bs a7is mafiny aktib comment sorry;*

TabTab said...

OOOMMMGGG @@ MINWA SHISALFAH?!!? shsalfat this post? plz aby answer la6wleen plz 7ady khtara3t 3asa mashar !!!

BTW miss u soo much w i hope ina every thing good;** .. a7is btgolen baih hathy min wain 6al3a;p tra am readng every post bs a7is mafiny aktib comment sorry;*

Red said...

I hope that this post is just made up and it doesn't have to do with u
o wallah u've been missed ya a7la o a'3la monwa
love u ;**

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOWWW!! talent! I LOVE IT MASHALLA! so im guessing this is a new story? PLEAAASEE POST SOON!
-Hope:*

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow!! 3ajeeba
this is your reply to your next post wether you should write

shoug

Monwa said...

anon: aww 7abebti
glasd you liked it;***

Shushu: eeee! thank you! ur amazing

unchained melody: hehe it is a random post
inshallah 5eir

Glo: so here you are! il7imdila! ee be urself
forget the thinking part
;******
i am sincerly glad that i helped you!!

Monwa said...

N: hehe sorry!
ee they are... EXACTLY! bas marat la2 bas mostly

-Girl-: hehe la2 bas felt like writing it

TabTab: tabby! that ur new nickname
aww 7abebti makint adree u read
la2 make shay between us
it just something i felt like writing

Red: YUP!!! it is made up;D
yaba3ad chabdi! I LOVE YOU!

Hope: hehe sorry its not a new story, just a random post

SHOUUGGG!!!! sorry i rejected ur comment bil8ala6 ashwane garait.ha min gabil
so this is what i remmbered oo itha mida7at roo7e 3ithrene;*****

intay il 3ajeeba