Friday, April 27, 2012

How it started... 2/3

"Yasmeena, all guys are like that; plus he admits it better than the others. He obviously changed, if he just wanted to play you then he wouldn't ask your dad"

"I know, bas I cannot live with a man and I know he used to drink, sleep with women and do God knows what"

"did he tell you he used to drink and sleep with girls?"

"la, bas its obvious he does!!"

"Yasmeena 7abebti, if he admitted that he had girlfriends I dont think he will mind telling you everything about himself"

"thats the thing manoor, I dont want to like him more and forget everything he did wrong, I know deep down hes a really good guy, I also know he learned from his mistakes; doesnt mean he would repeat them. Also, what if we get married and have children oo 3yali y6l3oon nafsa!"

"ok im going to say this once, if he calls and really wants you, give him a chance, tell him ina you need to ask him about everything he needs to say the truth and you'll think about it; may you do that for me?"

She went quite for a while,"yeah."

"yimkin he only dated girls, yimkin bas kan y6la3 wiyaha; how is that different from you and hamad?"

"excuse me?! Hamad and I werent a thing! We didnt hang out! We didnt talk about our feelings towards each other!"

"but you know you liked each other, he used to talk to you 24/7 about everything!"

"its different, we were just close friends"

"ok, give wahab a chance; you never know he might be perfect for you"



-----------

A week later.

1 text message received.

"hi yasmeen, may I talk to you sometime today? Whenever youre free."

It was a random number.

She replied. "who is this?"

0 comments: