Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why?

It was a nice day; like any other
I had him, and it felt great he was my everything.
He loved me, until one day...

You showed up
You were perfect
Well mannered
Good job
Beautiful eyes
Beutiful everything
You were mr. Perfect
You were my dream guy come true

I loved you
I asked about you
I dreamt about you
You became my everything
But why would you know
Why would you care
I was just a random
You have the right
I agree
After all im taken

But.....


He knew
He still loved me, yet i loved you....

4 comments:

7awoory ;*** said...

I like this...
Short oo cute oo to the point...
A7la shay he knew I loved u a5er shay...
Love u ya 7ilwa...
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;******************

A Citizen of Earth said...

I l-o-v-e-d this piece! I've noticed you've gotten much better at this! I'll admit that some lines' endings were a bit off but I am guessing it's all part of the characterization and the confusion she's going through.

The repition of some lines in different contexts really emphasized the change of heart she went through.

A Citizen of Earth

Monwa said...

7awoor: thank you 7abibti.. eee love you more;****

ACoE: mashkoora!! yeah it is ;**

said...

Breath taking! o.o
Masha2allah! Amazing <3
I love it ;')