Thursday, June 3, 2010

I... Sharon... The Nanny...

It has been twenty nine years living in this house
It was me who raised Suleiman
It was me who took Reema to school
It was me who helped 3aboody study for his test
It was me who woke up '3azi at dawn
It was me who made Lama breakfast in the morning

She would wake up every day at about 12 pm and have tea with her friends, or lunch with her husband, she never cared about them.
At least not after Mr. Rakan died. She didn't want anything to remind her of him.

All they did was remind her, that's when she decided to marry off to the first rich man who can provide them all their necessities. She made him build her another house next to them just because she had to be there.

She did everything to get out off this miserable life.
She attempted suicide in every possible way.

And no one was affected but her children. She gave Suleiman a big responsibility at age 12 when he couldn't even grieve over his own father.
She messed up there life. She didn't attend any of there graduations, she didn't celebrate any of their birthdays. She never read them a book at night after that night.

Every night she would go out of the house at 1:47am exactly to cry her heart out. She always wondered why didn't she leave with him?
Why was he the one who died?
Why wasn't she unconscious?
Why wasn't she burnt to death?
Why?
Why?
Why?

She loved that night she said, it was the perfect night. It was like every Sunday, "date night" is what they called it.
They loved each other oh so much.
He loved her like no tomorrow.
She cherished him as if he was the only soul in this planet.
Always, yes always they were always there for each other.

She was a great mother, and he was a great father as well.
They treated there children equally.
They did a superior parenting job.
They had a perfect marriage life.
They…
They….
They….

But once he left

She was a dead body
A lifeless soul
A senseless person
Her body was functioning

But her thinking stopped on Monday dawn at 1:47 am
She wanted to move on
She really tried

Yet she failed
Because, because
That night he promised her something

That's what she said every Moring

"Sharon, he didn't keep his promise"

Heartbroken, is what she all is

She gave up on life
That’s why…
I had to be there for the children
I had to be their mother
I had to be their father
I had to be their friend
Yet my job was to be their nanny only


Hello my name is Sharon....


_________________________________________________________________
hey guys, i know i know gilt mako story bas after kil il events in my life im expressing them in a different matter u know so this is based on true events
il characcters mo real

oh and tell me if you like the beginning
plz comment with a gd or bad mola ayshay
3ashan if you like ill continue writing
thanks

10 comments:

Red said...

Monwa! Alla ya intay lich wi7sha tadreeen ishkither fagditich walla mayta min il walah 3alaych o lama ashoof inich u posted libtisama tilgaynha shaga wayheee o 6ab3an the beginning is great moo bas good shakilha bitkoon 5owsh 8i9a
I missed u :(
O love u ;**

Red said...

Monwa! Alla ya intay lich wi7sha tadreeen ishkither fagditich walla mayta min il walah 3alaych o lama ashoof inich u posted libtisama tilgaynha shaga wayheee o 6ab3an the beginning is great moo bas good shakilha bitkoon 5owsh 8i9a
I missed u :(
O love u ;**

caramela said...

minzmaan i didnt comment ;s
i like it bs u write things much better then this ;D
missed u ;*
shlon 7mnii ?!

Anonymous said...

wayeeeeddd 7elwaaa(y)!!

Anonymous said...

im so glad ur righting about this.. i always wanted to write about this topic... bs i dont have the skills :P
im happy u will do it.. good luck darling
9ij it anoyys me how some ppl treat there maids.. 7ata low there really nice ppl, bs ill mushkilla ma e7isoon ina the maids also have lifes and FEELINGS and problems and families

shoug said...

I LOVE :*****

7awoory ;*** said...

I liiiiiiiiiiiike...
I got goosebumps at the end when she introduced herself...
Chee chills...
I like the beginning...
I have a feeling it will bo goooood...
3ashat om 7amaaaani...
3ashat 3ashat!!!
Love u ya 7ilwa...
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;****************

A Citizen of Earth said...

This is by far your best work yet. It's so different from everything around here. You have got me hooked!

There is too much to say about this piece so I'll suffice with being quiet and hope that you take that as a compliment because you've noticed how much I love talking.

A Citizen of Earth

Blue lilies;* said...

mo bs good ila perfect(y)
:*

Monwa said...

Red: 7abebti! mashkoora ya galbi, i missed you moree! love you!!;**

caramela: missed you more, inshalla it will; wallah hes great 7aamdilah

anon: intay il7ilwah

anon: inshalla ill write as expected.. ee lazim another point of view :p thank you 7abebti;**

SHOUG!! i misss you!

7awooor!! walla ur comments tis3idne!!! 3ashat ayamich ya 7ilwaa love you moreee!! inshalla it will be good

ACoE: la i wont!!! abee you comment! I LOVEEE YOUR COMMENTS! LOOONG AS POSSIBBLE PLEASE :p
intay the best wallah!

BL;* thank you;***