Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Trust. Faith. Belief.

For some reason I have been questioning everything these days. I don't know who is lying and who is truthful. Everything has been going up and down like a roller-coaster, but you my friend have been my only constant. I don't know why I trust you and have faith in you when I don't even trust myself. I don't why i believe in you. Is it because of your eyes? Because the language of your eyes is phenomenal. Or is it your smile? A smile thats worth a thousand words.
I think it is because of something you said that day, something really important and meaningful.
But i sit here writing this and wonder I sit here and ask myself why do I trust you?

Ps. I wish you to read this and know how i feel.

3 comments:

caramela said...

Kil ili katbta bilthab6 ili ana 7asa fe!
Missed u ;*

Lost said...

questioning everything is never a bad thing, without questioning you never get the answers you deserve.

Monwa said...

Caramela: miss you more;*****

Lost: but I've had the questions for the longest time and no answers yet which is very confusing :(