Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I... Sharon... The Nanny... *5*

reeeemoooo yal ba6a! Basich akil!" screamed 3thman from the swimming pool area

"3thmano ya7mar! Latkalim i5ti chithe"

"agool saloom 5anroo7 3ind jasoom inda5inlina cham zigara"

"roo7 broo7ik"

"oohoo 3ad bidaina insawee roo7na kbar oo nfham"

"3thmano!"

"shtabi"

"basik siwalif malha da3ee, ana 3ind jasoom mani rayi7"

"inzain inzain fihamt"

'3zlan was getting out of the swimming pool heading to reema.

"'3zlaaan" called Suleiman.

As she was heading out, she turned around to look at him. She slipped and fell on the side.

"'3zlaan!!" screamed Suleiman with a shocked face.

"yuba shfeek al7een trid" replied 3thman

"6a7at yalathwal!!"

He turned around and saw his sister on the ground.

"ayy saloom! Kila minik!"

He quickly swam to her and came out of the swimming pool.

"asf '3zlan walla asf"

"i3awir!"

"bas kint ga3d anadeech, asf walla asf"

"al7een i9eer 3indi bruise kbeer kila minik!"

"inzain asheelich awadeech 3ala il couch da5il?"

"ee", she replied in pain

"SHARON" he called for me.

"yes saloom!" i said, "oh my god! My dear what happened to you?" looking at her on the couch

"kila mina hatha!... Sharon i3awir wayid"

"waaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"wa5r! Wa5r!" Lama screamed at Hamad.

"ana il wawee bakilkum"

"shaaarooooon! Look at him" she came running to me and hiding her face.

"Hamad! Let's see what's wrong with '3zlan first ok?"

"ok" he replied

I turned around to face '3zlan again. "wait a second ill bring you some ice"

"ok"

"la la stay ill bring her" Suleiman said as he ran to the kitchen and came back as quickly as he can with a bowl of ice.

"mo chithe yal athwal! Ana il '3asheem a3rf i76oona ib chees!" said 3thman.

"agoool! Basik tifilsf! Sharon take the ice!" he replied.

"3thmans right, didnt you bring a bag?"

"no"

"ok, u wait I'll go and come", I said.

We put ice on it, days passed and everything went back to normal.


One day in school. The girls, '3zlan and her friends were sitting out during lunch. Diana, one girl from their group likes Suleiman; she has a crush on him. So whenever Suleiman and 3thman would come she would flirt with him.

"Gills!" called 3thman.

"na3aam! Ta3alaw shfeekum" '3zlan asked.

"3afyaa! Abe tawqee3 omi! Matthews y3arf tawqee3 mama il kalb oo ma5th D! Ba6la3 this weekend mali5ilg zaf omi!" Suleiman was standing next to him.

"la mako!"

"wilisalmich '3zlan ily tabeena i9eer!"

Then Diana started hitting on him. He was replying casually but a few laughs here and there. '3zlan didn't know she had feelings for him, until that one day. She quickly signed 3thmans paper avoiding the scene in front of her. She didn't show it because she didn't know what
she was feeling. So she acted all normal. Lunch ended and she went to class. That day she waited till the day was over. She wanted to go home and sleep. Every now and then she would look at the clock waiting for the small hand to be on two and the big hand on exactly six. Tik! The sound of the clock; and off came the school bell she quickly took her bag and left the class straight to the car, not
paying a visit to her locker or chatting with her friends. As she was furiously walking she hoped that 3thman would have soccer practice so she wouldnt see Suleiman.

"7ameed! 3thmano has practice today?"

"no no he don't have"

"5ara!" as she sat in the car waiting for her brother.

3thman and Suleiman were heading towards the car. '3zlan was busy listening to her iPod. Their car was tinted 100% so there wasn't as much sun ray as a regular car would have in. She pushed the chair backward shut her eyes and rested. The sun rays hit her eyes as she opened them. She saw Suleiman and quickly closed them again.

Thank god he didn't see me she thought.

After a while she felt the door on her right opened. She ignored. Then someone took off the headset from her right ear. She wanted to see who it was but she tried so hard not to open her eyes.

"'3zlan", she heard his squeaky boyish voice.

Why is he here?! 5al iroo7 7ag diano!

She heard the door close as he made himself comfortable.

"'3zlan", he called once again in a low voice.

No answer.

Ba7gira!!! A7san!!

"'3zlan intay za3lana mini?", he asked.

She replied instantly; "laish az3al minik?!"

"aha ya3ni mo nayma?"

"imbala bas inta it7in"

"5ala9 asef, kamlay noumtich"

She was so pissed at him. For days she wouldn't come over. And when we would go over to their house; she wouldn't be home. Suleiman wasn't the same. He was somewhat depressed.

"hey" I said as I walked in to his room.

"hi" he replied.

"are you ok?"

"no"

"why?"

"nothing never mind"

"who is this about?"

"no one"

"whats the name of this certain no one?"

"sharon bas! Ma7ad!"

"'3zlan?"

"WHO TOLD YOU? I didn't tell anyone. She told you 97?"

"no no one did"

"then how did you know?"

"Because the only one that can get you depressed is your mom and her"

"ok"

"soo what's wrong with you two lovebirds?"

"we are not lovebirds!! And I don't know I tried calling her, talking to her at school, going to her home and all she does is ignore"

"hmm ok, lets think when did she start ignoring you?"

"I don't remember"

"ok I'll think of something and get back to you ok?"

"ok"


_______________________________________________________________________
Adree malkum 5lg you write a comment bas I have a question ana I didn't describe the characters wala gilt kil wa7d min wain all you know is that they are 3arab so you like that wala what?


el suwaida where are you?
ACoE!!!! nida2 lich!!!!!!!! me misses you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hii..its true you didnt describe the characters, o that made me go back and read parts of the previous posts so i could understand who was who, bas yenfihim if you make connections, fa i dont think you need to describe them wayyed akthar..also, when you write you kinda leave out names, ya3ni taktibeen bas "he, him, she" fa atwahag and i dont get which character your talking about;p
still, i love the story and think its different and original..
-advice from a silent reader

El Suwaida said...

Omyyyyyyyy goooooddd I misss urr story wallaa lain al7een msh gadra astw7rib inich ur asking wain ri7t I can't believe anyone knows I'm alive!! Okkk I LOVEEeeeeEEEE u wayedddddd wayeeeedddddd oo I miSssssss uuuuuuu plzzzzzzzz post with actionnnnn law sama7tyyy:) ok a6'any hatha kil I'll aba aggoola oo yah one more thingg I LOVE UUU !!

El Suwaida said...

A6'any I'm first!!!

M76;** said...

3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB IL POST!!! I CERTAINLY LOVED IT!!:D

Monwa said...

advice from a silent reader: ty ty 3ala ur comment il 3ajeeb just what i needed! 3ashan a9li7 bas if u have questions feel free to ask
thanks!!!

el suwaida: LOVE YOU MORE!!!!! wala astanis 3ala ur comments!!! i will soon!!! second babe;*

M76: ki7 ki7 6ila3 il 8baaar!!!!! where have u beeeeen!!!! I MISSS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
love u!

Anonymous said...

i love ur story plz post more often.. i check ur blog almost everyday and most days i be disappointed ;(.. and great post by the way, i seem to just love sulieman he reminds me of a friend ;p..

Anonymous said...

http://www.wazeenah.blogspot.com/

H said...

i love your story 7ada unique!!
more please? ;***

A Citizen of Earth said...

Monwa honey! Sorry I hvaen't been commenting lately! Kint imsafra oo ams raddait! I beg your forgiveness m'lady! ;)

I missed you too walla! Whenever I got a chance to access the internet I would check if you posted or not. But I would never have the chance to read the actual post.

I'm really enjoying where this is going. I think I would advise against describing the characters and where they're from because at the moment those are trivial issues that do not contribute to the larger picture. Also, dare I say it, sometimes adding in those details gives the story an amateur-ish flavor if they are made the main attraction however unintentionally. Anyways, we're gotten to know the characters and their personalities through their reactions to certain events and that speaks more than any character description.

I hope that helped.

I am so happy to be back home!

-A Citizen of Earth

Monwa said...

anon: aww mashkoora 7abebti! thats so nice of u!;**

anon: will check it out

Noodie: 2 are up already;**

ACoE: aww 7abebti its ok! im happy ur back home too!! I think you are right will do so inshalla! thanks for ur time;**