Friday, May 21, 2010

five long days...

Remember five days ago when u told me it was just a bad dream and both of us should get some rest?
Remember when u promised that u will fight this and get better than ever?
Remember when you said that we wont have the death talk because we dont trust drs and well grow old together and our children will marry each other?
I remember
And u dont
U know why because ur not awake ok??!!!
I hate u now because you left me alone in this scary world
U left me the five days i needed u the most
Why did u do that?
Did i do something wrong?
Do u know hes still sleeping?
Do u know she just went in the hospital?
Do u know she wants a divorce?
Do you know he thought she stayed at his house because he thought there was no one?
Do u know he got into the hospital because of the shocking news?
Ofcourse u dont!
U dont know anything lana u left me here
Sitting in the corner of my room crying in the dark
All alone
I have no one u made me open up
And now u leave
Lucky you at least you get to rest
I have one question for you...
When will you wake up??!
I hate knowing that ur in the place u are, ok?!!!
I hate it!!
U said u cared!
Well it seems that u dont!
U promised me u will be ok
U promised me that ull talk to me the day after
But then u simply leave
I have so much to tell you
I know its been a short period of time
But you are my best friend, my sister
I miss you
I love you
Please wake up
Please come back
Please get well

8 comments:

F;* said...

omg:( is everything ok?

A Citizen of Earth said...

I guess I'm first!

That was very powerful and so unpredictable because up until the last line I was guessing who the person in question was and I still got it wrong...

I love your use of repetition for emphasis...

I couldn't believe it when my friend told me you were back! Welcome back; I missed you.

-A Citizen of Earth

Monwa said...

F: now it is il7imdilaa
she woke up a few hours later:) ty for caring



ACOE: 7abebtiii
i miiiissss you:*
i miss ur 3ajeeb comments
ty ty:****

RainDrop said...

it's 7:50 am, just got to work about 15 mins ago.. I didnt have breakfast YET! I had a very icky night! And that's the first thing i read!

U really took my breath away.. hope all is well.. salamat'ha!! and we're here for u to talk.. wella 5ala9? nesaiteena? :P

miss u gurl!! miss ur posts, miss ur comments, miss ur presence!

7awoory ;*** said...

thanx for coming back 7beebti...
3ashan akamel elstory...
thanx so much...
love u wayed...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;*************

Monwa said...

Raindrop: ty 7abebtee i miss u more ee shes all well now il7amdilaa la manisaitkum:p
i misss u more babe


7awoor: ya3umri ur welcome
i lovee u too:***

Anonymous said...

morning! Welcome bk! Didn't expect u would but yaaay 4 us. U can say uve been missed shway :p
7mdilla 3la salamatha. Hope all is good. May I ask who she is?

Nona

Monwa said...

nona: lol morning thnx for missing me shwaya :p

shes my closest frnd