Sunday, February 28, 2010

Curiosity That Made Me Cry (62) *FINALE*

I thought of a good birthday present

Something that had to do with him and the guys only, no girls.

So what could be better than Lebanon in January

He travelled on the 29th with his friends

He said he didn’t want to leave, madre laish


It was new years eve

He called
I was sleeping

J: halla ib um i3yali

Me: hey

J: ishfeech baba

Me: mafene shay

J: then what?

Me: I was sleeping


So we talk and talk

J: yala babe ana baroo7 wiya il rabi3

Me: oh istansaw, wain bitro7on?

J: club

Me: na3am?

J: club

Me: laish bala?

J: laish ya3ni, rabi3 imsafreen

Me: ok

J: yala 7abebe

9akaita ib wayha

Ya3ni what the hell!!!!


At 12 he sent me

Happy new years

I didn’t reply

He called me later

Me: na3am

J: allah yin3am ib7allich

We talked all night long
Made up

He didn’t go to the club :D

Then the day of his birthday we talked
Personal talk

Came back


(adreeee ibtithbi77onee ham 6awalt oo ham boring)


Months passed

April came my due date was on the 29th


On the 27th ri7t il hospital

Gi3adt minak

At april 28 1am yani il 6alg

My water broke

Jay was there

It hurt so bad

Mat.thakar 3adil ish9aer
Bas I rmmbr
Kan ga3id waray oo gathib eede
Oo igole push

Oo ana abchee oo I scream
And cry
And his tears fell silently
7abebe he felt guilty

Kan igoli bas don’t cry wala ga6a3tay galbee


I was so tired
I held my child
Bas mastaw3abt





I slept
I think 7ag 7 hours

I was on my right side
Aba6il my eyes
Oo rasa 3ala eede


Me: gouby
7ayati


J: hi hi

Me: mmm bu waleed

J: a bu 7amani

Me: yala 3ad

J: min9iji

Me: ya3goub

J: i3yoona

Me: baby

Then he leaned down and kissed me
Long and intimate


: i7im


Alif wayhi

Wala the whoooolleee family is here

Wayhi 9ar a7mar

3ami waleed was ther
Allah yal fashla


And that is it….

That’s the ending of my story

Thank you

I LOVE YOU all ;**************

10 comments:

Licious;*** said...

First? :D :D :D

F;* said...

aww! wait wait FIRST:D i thinnk:p , your story is really REALLY REALLLLLY amazing , mafrooth titshakarain rabich wala! you have an amaaazing husband , ya3ni shiftay shlon he was crying cuz you were hurt at that moment ? or hurt-ing , ana hnee i was in an awe moment! wala min9iji he seems like a great hubby! anyways i LOVED this post and your amaazing story:** bs su2al , ako another story coming up?

Blue lilies;* said...

3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb!!!!! 7asafaa khala9;( alah ikhaliliich yahoom kilihoommmm:* ooo salamaay 3ala 7amany;D 3ad nabeee random post of your daily life ok?!!!;D b'byeeeeee:* oo i loveee youu too!:*

glittery-butterfliez said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

soo cutte wallah

3asa Allah ytammim 3alaikum :*

I enjoyed reading ur story wallah :D

and u've been missed min zimaan ma shfna ur posts ;p

hehe..WB :D

and amazing as always ;*

Anonymous said...

Ya7laaaila dash ma3ach.. 3ami, durring his first kid, wallah 9arla shahar ma shala minute el khouf

So, we should be waiting for another story?;p

Tadreen when I read finalle 9ar feeni :o

-N (maly khilg I sign in)

Anonymous said...

Ur story Was amazing before this post/finale :(

Red said...

MOOOOOONNNNNNNWWWWWAAAAA tadreeen ishkither walhana 3alaych??? abaiih u've been truely missed o allah iysam7ich ur ending kan gi9eer :( bas ma3alayh kilshay minich 7ilo 3asallah iy5aleekom 7ag ba3a'6 intay o ya3oub o 7amanii o allah layfarigkom inshallah

ana atmana inich ur not going to stop writing cuz ur AMAZING mashallah

I LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE UUUUUU ;******

Anonymous said...

7asafa i wasn't first!
i love ur story wallah enich 3ajeeba
inshalllah u have a happy n long lasting life with ur hubby
w ur baby
your a wise women,and i love this story,
love how it u had ur ups n downs bs u guys made it through
allah ye7fa'6koom ella ba3'6,inshallah we all have wonderful husbands!

i can't believe enno he cried when u gave birth!AMazing mashallah

soooo,are u planning on writing us a story?if yes we cant wait!

love it 7adddi!!!!

~~heaven

love drunk said...

Truely amazing
<3ed it
you should consider writing another story

Anonymous said...

awal mara a3aleq 3la your blog..mashallah 1esittich 7adha amaziiing!!!,welnehaya 7adha 7ilwa mashallah mashallah :D..you have a great husband you should thank:p!,allaaaaah ykhaleekoum 7ag ba3a'6 wewafegkoum ya rab wytrabba el7umen b3ezkoum enshallah :D
I want you to post random posts of your daily life with 7amani and ya3qoub to keep us in touch ;*
Thanks a lot.
-dmhwaa :D